Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday - More New Faces

Extreme talent and a few new faces today.

I'll have more analysis later - teammate percentages, favorites vs underdogs, attendance, GWS, etc...

But for now, I wanted to get the Wins and Losses out, so here they are for today...


The average teammate column is the average cumulative winning % of all your teammates that you played with today.  If you look at the bottom, the average of everyone for today was 56.7%.  That's huge.  In fact, I'll have to check back but that may be the highest average winning % of all the guys in attendance for any one day.  Keep in mind that for guys with less than 20 games played, I simply count them as 50%.  I'll write more about team winning percentages and how likely it is that four 60% winners would beat four 50% winners in a later post.  If you look at the names on today's list, you'll see lots of guys who win a lot.

Here are the cumulative stats...

By the way, Kenny, Erik and I all have 33 wins to lead the stats.  Of course, Kenny has only 15 losses to my 40, thus making him a total prickwad.

No comments: