Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Charity Begins on the Court

Rob, Erik and I were obviously feeling very charitable today as we gave everyone else a bunch of wins and went 0-7 as teammates all day.

Speaking of winning, Blake did a bunch of it today making 3s and snatching rebounds from the stratosphere with his height, reach & leaping ability.  It's like he had web-slingers on his wrists and could snatch the ball from anywhere.

We were relatively geezer-free today (over 40 years old).  With only 3 of us.  Just last Friday there were 10 geezers - maybe we thought it was Bingo Night. Geezers usually account for 28% of the players.  There are many budding geezers in the wings though, as several regular players are 38 or 39.

Here are Monday's numbers...


It's interesting to note that though Rob, Erik and I played on the same teams all day, Rob's avg teammates (avg 41.8 win%) were worse than my avg teammates (avg 45.7).  That's because my stats include Rob as a teammate (but not myself) and Rob unfortunately had me as a teammate (but not himself).  So, in other words, my avg teammates were better because I had Rob as a teammate and his were worse because he had me.  Same theory goes for Erik & me and Rob & Erik.  The stat is for how strong your avg teammates were not including yourself.
 
Here are the cumulative numbers - with everyone who has played at all (that's 75 folks).

1 comment:

Anthony S said...

It's lonely at the top.