Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And Baby Makes Nine - Urchin Alert!

Lots of stuff happening today.  I was back to keeping stats which I'll post later tonight or tomorrow.

Josh's kid was there today and she wasn't very cooperative when her dad was playing.  In fact, one of our games ended in a tie so that he could go dad-up.  In the end there was some crying and some purple dinosaur videos and we were able to finish up the last game to 31.

I actually picked her up and carried her to Josh which made me realize that that was probably the first time in at least 10 years that I picked a kid up.  The bummer was that when I brought her over half court, Alvin stole her from me and shot her from 35 feet.

Stats coming later...

2 comments:

Carl said...

Sounds like Josh's kid isn't as cooperative as Little Jeff's and Ray's used to be at Legends Hoops. Enjoyed your commentaries, but haven't examined any of the stats.

Anthony S said...

Classic Comment about Al at the end..


-Ant