Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Geezers Rule! - But Not Really

Checked out the wins and losses of everyone 40 and over.  Of course I don't know everyone's age, so in a few cases I'm guessing and I hope no one will get offended if I thought they were 40 and they aren't.

In total, the 40+ crowd is 163-207 for a 44% winning percentage.

It's interesting to note back in 2003-4 I started playing on Tues & Thur (geezer hoops).  While I was there, over the course of 500+ games, I won 59% of my games.  My historical winning % at Open Gym on M/W/F is only 45%.  You can tell how different the two crowds are.  People like BK & Nate have historical winning % of around 60%, so that's about how my skills translated to Geezer hoops.  Zoiks, that doesn't say a lot for the old guys.

While I'm on the subject, a couple of weeks ago, I posted who came to hoops back in 2008.  To go back even further, here's who came to hoops in 2006...


Can you tell I like numbers?

No comments: