Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Missing Games

Missed the stats on several games today while I was playing.  Now that more guys read the blog, more are concerned that I got their results.  Well, actually, HALF are concerned that I got their results - the half that won.  The ones who lost are happy my attention was elsewhere.

Keep in mind that what I miss is totally random, so your winning % during those games will be roughly equal to the games I record in the long run.  But, if you do want to help make sure I get the results, you simply need to write down the 4 guys on each team and let me know which team won.  I generally have a notepad and a pen you can use around my bag...


Anywho, here are today's results that I got...


And here are the cumulative tots for those who have played at least 15 games...

No comments: