Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday the 22nd - only one court, ugly last loss

Not so many dudes for a Wednesday. I wound up 3-4 but lost the last two games after having decent leads. It's amazing how much how you finish stays with you. Doesn't matter how you did all day if the last game is ugly. Reminds me of a time I played golf and was 8 over par after 4 holes and then played the next 14 holes in 2 over to shoot an 81 (good for me). Left feeling great, but if the opposite had happened and I'd been 2 over after 14 and finished 8 over on the last 4, the lake would have another set of golf clubs at the bottom.

Anyway, here's the cumulative on who shows up...there have now been 55 different guys (54 and Marvena).




Here are the wins and losses, I alternated colors to make it easier to follow across the row...



Finally here are today's results...




Not near as many games today because we didn't have two courts going.

And for everyone looking to be able to make fun of something, my hands are cracking again and there's no stopping them, so look for the "Return of the Gloves" soon.

No comments: