Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday the 13th - Ghost town

At noon today there were only 5 of us so far. What gives? Columbus Day? Everyone tired from Friday? Anyway, it was crap. There were a total of only 7 games played today and 13 guys wound up coming. Here are the cumulative w/l records...




Jack didn't come so that leaves Alvin and I as the only guys to make it every time. Out of the 45 different guys who have shown up in the eight days so far, 14 of them (almost 1/3) have come only once.



Trent (TK) suggested I try to break down the results by other factors such as age and hoops playing experienc (college, H.S., etc) That's a pretty cool and doable idea if I can get everyone's info. I know some of the guys who are over 40 and over 30, but some I'd be guessing on (and not everyone would like what I'd guess). So maybe I'll ask everyone to compile the info. Interestingly, the top 3 attendees (myself, Alvin & Jack) are all over 40. It's probably a little harder for younger guys to be established enough in their careers to have maximum time flexibility.

By the way there's a little, anonymous survey on the right about your hoops experience if you want to fill it out.

1 comment:

Hyak.Net said...

I had my gear and was ready to come down, but work got in the way. I should be there Wed.