Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Friday, October 24, 2008

AnkleStorm

Because of my frakked-up ankle injury, I was only there to record 3 games today, so while they are part of the cumulative stats, I'm not gonna bother to post any of the spreadsheets today.

Hopefully, the ankle will get better soon, right now it looks like a snake that swallowed a watermelon.

On the bright side, for the first time today I tracked shooting percentages in a game that I sat out.

The skins were James, BK, Steve & Pride

vs.

The shirts were Marvena, Matt, Erik & Shad

The skins won 24-13. That's right, 24. I'm happy to call out the score from the sideline if someone asks, but if I'm not in the game and no one asks, I reckon it's not of my damn business.

Anyway, the skins shot a remarkable and I do mean remarkable 11/16 from the field for 69%.

They were 2/2 from three point range and 9/14 from inside the arc.

The shirts shot 5/15 for 33%, including the heaving of a slew of threes. They were 3/9 from three point land and 2/6 shooting twos. So 33% on twos and threes each. Pretty interesting.

But again, 11/16 for the skins, crap that's good.

Hope to see you Monday.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't rush back if it is swollen that badly. Rest Ice Compression & Elevation the first 48. See you Tuesday night. I have to work Monday.