Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Monday - Part 2, Comebacks and Yacks

Forgot to mention a couple of stories from Monday. Both occured in games I didn't see 'cause I was playing on the other court, so I don't know the details. Anyway, Tony was on a team that was down 20-6 and won. Sweet.

On the darker side, poor Ryan yacked his guts out. He walked off of his court (the middle one) and walked over to our court and puked just about two feet off of our court's endline slightly to the right of the basket. Effectively taking away my ball saving and hard driving fast breaks to the right side. I appreciate that no one can help when they have to yack, and I admire that the kid continued playing, but from now on I have a new community center rule... When you are going to puke, don't run over to my court to do it. Puke on your own court. Is that so much to ask?

1 comment:

Rob said...

How about cleaning up your own puke & not having the under compensated rec center employees do it!!!