Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday the 27th - abrupt ending

First, I have to apologize to my hoops buddies for ending today in the middle of the last game by re-tweaking my ankle. That's bogus.

Anyway, only one court today, so only six total games. No one went undefeated and no one had more than 3 wins. Nate and Alvin continued their winning ways. Here is the chart of all the guys who have played at least 20 games sorted by Win %. Nate has played 19, he'll shoot to the top next time he plays.





Here's everyone sorted by alpha...




Here's the list of everyone who has shown (57 different guys) and how often they've come. Out of the 57, an amazing 21 have only come once out of the 13 days. On the other end, 12 guys have shown up at least half the time.





By the way, if you didn't see it, there's an ugly NBA flunkie poll near the top of the right column. Make your choice.


Since more guys have started to get some games under their belt, I have a sheet that sums the winning % for the four guys on each team (guys with less than 20 games played are normalized to 50% for this purpose). So, soon I'll be posting about team favorites and underdogs based on the combined historical winning % on two opposing teams.


Oh yeah, and the gloves came back today. I have the "hands of a thousand cuts" and I'm pretty sure no one would appreciate them cracking and bleeding on the ball. So, it's gloves until they heal again. Bummer. I'm gonna blame them for my shooting today as I lost out shooting 4 for 3 and 4 for 1 and had to sit out.

No comments: