Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday the 20th - Happy to be back - and our 3rd Zach

I'm way too hyper to not play hoops for 5 days, zoiks.

Some rare faces in the crowd today, here are today's stats - seems like lots of underdogs won today...



Here are the cumulative stats for everyone... There have been a total of 110 games played...




Haven't shown the tandem stats in a few days. These are the wins and losses for tandems of two regardless of who else they played with. Tandems that have played at least 7 games together are on this chart. Jack & I have made our way to 50%.



Tony (and a few other guys before) suggested we compile a list of email addresses so we can communicate when necessary and recruit guys when attendence has been light. I could put something on this site so everyone could list theirs, but I'm afraid that the spyders and bots will collect all our addresses and bury us in spam. So, as an alternate, if you send me your email address (via my profile page), I will collect the list of everyone who sends me theirs and then email it to everyone on the list.

Way too many Zachs....

No comments: