Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10/29 - Two courts again

Eighteen of us showed up today so two courts were in play for a while. This was a little unfortunate as my team got drubbed by the same team on the same court three straight times.
In all, there were 12 games played (no doubt some defense was played in at least 6 or 7).

Here are today's stats... Marvena skunked us all...



Haven't shown the two player tandem stats in a few posts. It's slow going compiling games for tandems as there are so many combinations. Here are the stats for only those players that have teamed up at least 10 times...


Here are everyone's cumulative numbers...


I kept the shooting stats for a games I sat out on today and once again the winning team was absurd.

Shad, Marvena, Kurt and Jack shot 10/15 (2/3 from 3) for their winning 22 points.

The losing team, Matt, TK, Jason & Bob went 3/9, that's right, 9 not a lot of shots in that game for them. They were 0/2 from 3.

My new stat is GWS. That's game winning shots. Every one of us thinks he's the guy that should be taking the GWS, and I don't mean to throw more fuel on the fire, but just for fun I started keeping track. Although I didn't get many of the ones on the other court (Don't worry, I did get all the wins and losses).

Today's GWS that I recorded were Don (twice), Grant, Jason, Bob, TK, Kurt and Erik (Erik made 2,467 three pointers in the last game, so he should have made the last one). Of course, this would be a lot more meaningful if I kept attempts at GWS to see your %, but I'm not that motivated.

Nara.

No comments: