Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oct 3rd - Two courts again

It's amazing to me how the flow of guys in and out of games winds up chasing each other around the two courts. Despite the fact that there are lots of guys, you wind up playing the same guys a lot all day. For instance, I know Sam was here today and yet I didn't play a single game with or against him.



Speaking of two courts, again today I missed the results of a couple of games that ended while I was playing. As I blogged before, statistically speaking, those games have the same chances for wins and losses for any player as the games that are recorded, so in the long run everyone's percentages would be about the same as they would if I were to catch every single game. The only stat really affected is the overall totals for wins and losses. Oh well, it's just a kooky blog about pick-up hoops, what the hell do you expect?



Here are the cumulative W/L for individual players...




























Here are the W/L for tandems of two regardless of who the other teammates are (tandems with at least 5 games played together)...







Even though Jack, Alvin and I have been there all day every day, I've played 14 games with Jack as a teammate and only 6 with Alvin.


Gave out the address to this blog to the first couple of people today. If you visit leave a comment or talk some trash. Also, pass the address around to other guys if you'd like.





1 comment:

Hyak.Net said...

Nice blog site Zach.....