Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Putting the "I" in Hideous

Today was Wednesday. Lots of games (15). I went a miserable 2-7. Played with Tony, Rob (pony tail) and Joey most of the day. We didn't look that bad on paper but... I played like MJ - except it was MJ Blige.


Anywho, enough about me, on the other side of the spectrum Marvena, Alvin, Shad and Kurt played together a lot and almost ran the table. Kurt lost somewhere else early and Tony and I finally got another win in our last game with TK and Ray Ray to hand Alvin and Shad their first loss. So, Marvena wound up the only one unscathed today.


Here are today's w/l records...








Here are the overall standings thru today...








And here are the updated stats for tandems - two player combos regardless of who else is on the team... There a LOTS of tandems, so this list is only those that have played at least 5 games together.








Jack & I have played the most together. If you do the math, since I'm 7-9 with Jack as a teammate, that means that I'm 8-16 without Jack. Guess I need to stalk him and sign up when he does.


By the way, no Rob (Big) today (hamstring) so that leaves Alvin, Jack & myself as the only 3 who have come all 6 times. In that time, there have been 41 different guys (including several rare faces today).



If you read this crap, it'd be great if you'd comment, or talk some good-spirited trash about someone.



How about that logo!?



Zach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You the man Zach. Keep it going brotha!

Erik