Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 1st - Lots of players

Two courts going for most of today. Which brings up an interesting side point. Sometimes when I'm playing on one court, I can't see or record the results on the other court. Therefore, some games will be missing. All the games I record are accurate, it's just that some are left out (it would be the same if GOD FORBID I miss a day).

Anyway, Nate and Mike were on the same team all day. As a matter of fact, Nate was on the same team as Nick the previous day. Nate's a strong enough player as it is without the benefit of another awesome big guy on his team. The result is that he has a very high overall winning percentage.

Here are the cumulative win/loss records for each player..



It took some crazy-ass formulas in Excel, but I am also tracking the win/loss % for every tandem that plays together at any time regardless of who the other two teammates are. For instance, Jack & I have been on the same team 11 times (with varying teammates) and are 5-6 in those games. Here are the two-player tandems that have played at least 4 games with each other...



In the 3 days (one week) I've been tracking, 29 different players have played. It's still Alvin, Jack, Big Rob and myself who have come every time.

That's all for today, except to say the Big Rob, myself, Gary and Matt were so hungry to run around that we played full court 2 on 2 after everyone else left today (of course, that game isn't part of these stats).

1 comment:

Rob said...

Nice work Zach. It will be interesting how the stats shake out after 6 months or so. I am out at least a week with a torn hammy.
Rob