Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wednesday to forget

My record today (1-7) looks like the Thunder/Wizards/Clippers. Oh well. Actually, the last game I was in I played with Nate, Alvin and Rob (big) - usually a recipe for victory. But Brandon was on the other team and he poured in threes like he was playing pop-a-shot at the local sports bar. (Ironic since he probably isn't old enough to drink in a sports bar). Anyway, he killed my team with Alvin and Nate twice in a row - who invited him anyway?


In other news, there were 20 of us and Wednesday turns out to be the most consistently attended day of the week, here's the data...








Here are the records for today, I think I missed one game...





Here is the cumulative data...





By the way, if you don't know if you are Mike #2 or James #2 or Zach #2, etc... just write me or stop me at hoops and I can let you know which one you are.


Finally, here is the game winning shot (GWS) data through today. It is sorted by total number of game winners regardless of how many games you've been in (that's why I'm relatively high, the other guys near the top haven't played nearly as many games with GWS in them as I have). But I'll sort it how I want to, 'cause it's MY blog. If you're not sure how to read this chart, check the earlier blog entry about GWS, it explains the chart in detail.



No comments: