Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Decent turn out for a Monday & a quasi-disputed game

Wound up with 19 guys today which is the most yet for a Monday. There were 15 games in all. While Jason topped today's W/L, it was a good day to be named Zach. I also understand there was a disputed game outcome. I didn't see it, but from what I found out, the game ended at 21 with a disagreement over whether the ball was live/everyone was playing. The solution was to go to 31 and the other team won (not the team that got to 21 first). I appreciate the creative solution, however I'm pretty sure the team that ultimately lost wasn't too happy about it. Here are today's stats...




Nineteen players is the most we have had on a Monday, maybe the wintery weather will bring more guys to the gym. Here are the number of players for each day since I started tracking...


Here are everyone's cumulative W/L. There are now 175 games in the books. Also, I was able to add the last game from last Friday after I left. I had recorded the players but didn't know who won. Today I found out which team won, so that got added to the data also. Here's everyone...

No comments: