Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Thursday, November 27, 2008

93 Dudes & 2 Dudettes

Today the first girl since I've been tracking other than Marvena showed up to play. Her name was Tenley and she was young and small - you have to admire her gumption to come and lace 'em up at noon hoops. In all, 95 different players have played in the 2 months I've been tracking. In that time, 13 of the 95 have played more than half the time and only 24 of the 95 have played at least 25% of the time. I've now recorded 310 games and tallied the game-winning shot in 124 of them. Here're the all-time attendees and how often they have come...







There were 28 of us on Wednesday. I got the results from 20 games and missed a few. Here are the results... Erik, James and TK played together much of the day and had a lot of wins...





Here's the cumulative w/l for guys with at least 20 games played...James is still more than 10% ahead of 2nd place. However, at one point he was 30-6 and has gone 15-6 since then. On another note, clearly, being named "Dane" hasn't helped so far.



Here are everyone's stats... Hey, it is T-Giving after all... The two columns on the right used to be their own chart. They are your personal longest winning and losing streaks since I've been keeping track. So, for instance, my "5" in the next to last column means that the most games I've won in a row is 5 and my "9" in the last column means that at one point I had lost 9 in a row. Awesome for me.



Here's the game-winning shot tally/chart. Again, the columns are player, # of GWS, games played in which I recorded the GWS, % of time you hit the GWS in one of those games, wins you played in where I recorded the GWS and finally the % of time you hit the GWS in one of those wins... This is explained a little more carefully in the first GWS post...



No hoops on Friday, bummer.

No comments: