Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Friday, November 7, 2008

Wed the 5th - A visitor

So my friend Kevin from Long Beach, CA was here today. Hadn't picked up a ball in 10 years. Nice boards by him though we got beat a lot today. That's not very nice treatment for a far away visitor. Because of his visit, my posting is late and short.


I missed one or two games from Wednesday's action but there were 14 games in all recorded. Joey, Steve and James all went 5-1. Here are the cumulative win - loss records...



TK came back off injured reserve and then promptly defected to the Chinese National team. See him in a couple of weeks.

On the bright side, my wife said my ankle no longer looks like an eggplant, now it looks like a fish.

It's Fri morning and time to get ready for hoops. Sweet.

No comments: