Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Updated Fri Stats

Got a couple of games of data updated from Friday.  Keep in mind that I'll take all the help I can get when there are three courts.  I can easily get all the games with two courts, but three is almost impossible.

However, if you help, the nature of my spreadsheets means that it is only useful if you can tell me every player from both teams and who won (and who made the GWS, if you can remember).  Just telling me that you were 4-1 or that a certain team won 3 in a row doesn't help because of the way I keep everything organized and balanced to make my spreadsheet formulas work.  I need to know all 8 players.

Anyway, here are Friday's W/L, the cums have also been updated.



Amazingly, in the 5 days I've kept stats, there have been 40 different players who have showed up.

I wish some of you prickwads would show up on Mondays or Wednesdays, too.

No comments: