Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Tons of Folks

3 courts for a lot of today. Fun times, but impossible to keep track of all the games. If you read the blog in the past, you've read about me trying to get all the games recorded. I can't. With games on other courts starting and ending while I'm playing somewhere else, there's no way for me to record all the results. I used to try to have minions help me record the results, but never could get it worked out.

Oh well, the good news is that you winning % when I miss your game should on average be no different than when I don't. So in the long run, your percentages won't be affected, it's just more fun to record all the wins and losses. There are people who came late and left early today that I hardly saw at all.

Inevitably there is some guy whose games I missed who comes up to me and says "I went 7-0, did you get it all?". Of course, there's also some guy who went 0-7 who I missed, he just isn't hoping that I got all his games.

No comments: