Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No Room At the Inn

So on Monday I arrived at 11:30.  Eager to run around and work off 10 days worth of Tofurky and Green Bean Casserole.  Lo and Behold I was the 9th guy.  That's never even come close to happening before.  But, we wrangled everyone together and started playing and even though I wasn't in until the 2nd game, I was already playing by 11:50.

A good amount of games today, I think I only missed recording the results of a couple.  All in all, 16 games in the stats for today.

Here are today's wins and losses:


The avg teammate % in the right column of the above chart indicates the average cumulative winning percentage of all your teammates today.  However, until I've recorded 20 games for any particular player, I normalize your percentage at 50%.  So, this stat is gonna be a little up and down until more games are played.  But, as you can see, Alvin, who was 1-3, got boned because the average historic winning % of all his teammates today was 35%.  No wonder he went home early.  On the other hand, Mike's teammates historic winning % was over 60% today, which is huge.  That means (on average), all his teammates today typically win 60% of the time (hint: he played with Marc & Kenny a lot).

Here are the cumulative wins and losses:

No comments: