Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Just like Miami....Now & Night of the Living Hoops


Walked into a buzzsaw when I arrived at hoops. The other team had Marc and James on it. It reminded me of the Heat's Wade and LeBron. I was just hoping they played like Miami did at the beginning of the season as opposed to now. No such luck. Our butt was appropriately kicked.

Things got no better for me facing "The Brandons" in several other games... And I got to watch Accupuncture Bob go crazy by making the last four threes in a row to win a game.

All in all it was a lot more fun to witness than it was to try to defend and I lost all day.

There were lots of games today and it'll take me a little while to assemble the stats.

If you weren't there today, you missed 3 courts, lots of talent and playing until 2:45.

I will say things somewhat fell apart at the end and the last game looked like several of the players were zombies from a George Romero movie. I even think I heard Trent mumble, "Brains. Must have brains."

No comments: