Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Because nobody asked...

I watch a Metric Fuck-Ton of NBA games.

Here are the teams I like to watch the most...
--------------------------------------
Orlando (love D Howard, Jameer and now also JRich)
Miami (you have to watch them)
Chicago (love D Rose)
Phoenix (If I was unmarried and gay, I'd marry Steve Nash)
Dallas (Dirk & JET & Dirk & JET - get Barea out of there)
Denver (they're talented and every one of them is off his nut)
Portland (need Brandon at 100%)
LAL (hate Kobe, but he's awesome to watch, love Pau)
GS (no one is more fun to watch than Monta Ellis)

Good teams I don't rush to watch:
------------------------------
San Antonio (whiners and fakers - although I do like Tony Parker's game)
Boston (don't like Garnett, can't stand Big Baby or Lil Nate, but I do love Rondo)
Utah & Atlanta (boring and sleep inducing)

Special mention - guys on crappy teams worth watching just for them:
-------------------------------------------------------
Blake Griffin - HOLY CRAP!
Kevin Love - should be an all-star - leads rebounding by 20% over next guy (D Howard)

No comments: