Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday Supplemental

While I missed several games, there were a couple that I actually recorded who was playing, yet I didn't get the outcome.

First was in the middle of the day: Cy, Joey, Brent, Kenny VS. Marc, Al, James, TK

The other was later in the day between two teams with some players that were largely undefeated so I'd be really interested to know the outcome: Jimmy, Al, TK, James VS. Brandon, Brandon, Tony, Erik

If you were in these games and know the outcome, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marc, James, Al, and TK were 4-0.
James, Erik, Al, and TK were 1-1 versus Tony, Erik, and the Brandons.

Stuart said...

I presume you mean Jimmy on the first team instead of Erik. Unless Erik was so good he played both ways.

With Jimmy, those would be the teams I had it as.