Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When do you show up?

Shad mentioned that he was surprised he was in the first game when he showed up today. That got me thinking that while I don't keep track of when people show up, I do know who is in the first game (team 1 & team 2) and who isn't. So, here's a chart showing how often you have played (days), how often you have been on Team 1, Team 2 & not in the 1st game at all. Also, the last two columns are % of days that you play that you are in the first game and % of days you show that you aren't in the first game.

As you can see, Marvena has come 19 of the 30 days I've tracked and never been in the 1st game. I've been in the first game 27 of the 30 times, but only 10 of the 27 was I on team 1.

James, Don, BK and young Dane don't play a lot, but are always here early when they do.

No comments: