Click on any pic or chart to make it larger

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blogbuster

Today was weird in a bunch of ways. First, I was there at 11:45 and yet I wasn't in the first game. If your read my previous post, you know that almost never happens to me. Then, I wound up on the far court and no one on the first or second court was prepared to record the results of the games. The wind up is that I missed the results for many games today. Some guys that were there for a while, I have for just 1, 2 or 3 games. Bogus. I'll have to figure out a better system on busy days when I'm on the far court to get some help on the other courts. Lastly, the Governor of Illinois called me and told me my bid for the senate seat wasn't high enough and he was selling it to somebody else.

Anyway, here are the new cumulative wins and losses - split into two to make it easier to see when you click on one part...




Here are the updated Adj win % and Power Ratings for guys with 20 games played or more. I simplified the chart a little. The important columns are schd strg (how difficult your opponents and how weak your teammates were), Adj Win % (your win % tweaked to reflect the strength of your opponents and teammates), PR (your Power Rating which is the % of games you have won compared to what you should have won based on your schd strg) and the last column is the overall ranking based on the combo of Adj Win % and PR. If you want to know more about how it's derived, let me know.

No comments: